I can honestly say this will be the toughest thing our marriage has come across. Every night I pray for all the guys saftey and a phone call. I worry about him constantly... if he is getting enough sleep, eating, getting mail yet, staying cool (consider he is in like 120 degree weather) Bathing.. yes they don't have showers. I have been looking at things other people send over there and it's hard for me to imagine what he is going through... just LITTLE things he doesn't have... a shower... a bed... salt and pepper....cold water to drink. I am truly blessed to call him my Hubby.
I am getting along so far... I am thankful it's one month down... and I have something to look forward to in June I am going to Oklahoma for almost a week to visit one of my best good friends. Mrs baby cole, I am comin... and I am SO freaking excited! After I get home there will only be about 2 weeks left of June and July is just right there. Time is going faster than I expected...but it could ALWAYS go faster.
I got a call the other day... I am hoping that this 2 weeks without a phone call doesn't become a habit. I loose my mind, especially with what has happened so far.
I miss him and I am going to be so thankful when this whole deployment is over and we can move on with our lives together. Until then Pray and smile and get myself through another day with wedding ring on and his dogtags on my neck.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment