Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 1-Favorite Song

I actually have a few songs that I really like... don't really have a favorite, but a couple that I enjoy and they are:

  • Nickleback: Far Away. This was the first song Dave referenced me to. I love him and since the only songs he listens to are Tool songs this song was a big step haha.
  • Tool: The Patient. This song is great and it helps me when I hear it for the day to remind myself to be patient and I repeat it myself during the day when it's extremely stressful. I also have a couple lines of this song as a tattoo on my back. 
  • Tool: 46&2. Seriously I just love this song. Listen to it while you read the lyrics then look up what it means then listen and read the lyrics again.
  • Lady Gaga: Poker Face. Well Dave sings it sometimes in the car and it reminds me of him every time it comes on. I love it!
Well that's all I can think of but those songs are awesome... if you are looking for anything new I really really like Tool and if you want any recommendations I got some for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment