Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 06 - Whatever tickles your fancy

Well I have actually been thinking about my weight. I weighed roughly 175 ish when Dave left... and I just can't believe I let myself get that heavy. I hated my pictures cause I saw the fat in my face I was mad at myself. I had to buy new clothes that fit right because I did not like the bulge coming from all sides of my jeans. I had to buy new shirts and I also wore Dave's shirts more often than not because I couldn't fit into mine anymore. I was just miserable. I am now at 148 as of 2 days ago. I still have a ways to go but that is almost 30 lbs now. I never thought I would loose the weight but now that I am hear and it's so obtainable and only 18 lbs to go until Dave comes home... Bring it on! I can't wait for him to get home so I can jump into his arms without bull dozing him to the ground like I would if I stayed the same weight. Anyways I am just proud of myself, and I hope when Honey comes home he will be proud too!

No comments:

Post a Comment