Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 15, 16, 17 and 18

Day 15 - A fanfic: I dunno what this is and I don't really care. next.
Day 16 - A song that makes you cry (or nearly) Look up the song Wait for me by Theory of a deadman. That song makes me cry every time! It reminds me of my husband every time.
Day 17 - An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.): Any painted my friend Kayla Payne did is amazing. I love her work and her ideas behind them.
Day 18 - Whatever tickles your fancy: Well this is the reason I did not get to these days on their day. 
Washer and Dryer
Living room looking at my porch thing
Dining room
Kitchen
Kitchen again (look a dish washer!!!)
little hallway
Giant Bathroom
more bathroom 
Bedroom!
walk in closet
Happy Me to get this nice apartment already for me to move to in 2 weeks!
You are looking at pictures of my Apartment in San Clemente, CA. I am now only missing my Hubby! I have done everything in my power to make everything perfect when Dave comes home and to make him happy. He told me get a good car that is less then 8,000 I did that and to find an apartment less than 1300 a month with a washer dryer and pet approved in San Clemente and I accomplished it! I think I got an excellent deal on this apartment. I went expecting that I would end up paying 1300 at least a month plus all utilities and the cat extra... the first place Whispering Winds was really nice they quoted me for the biggest 1 bedroom that had 750 ish sq ft at 1280 a month... it would have been perfect if it had a washer dryer which Dave asked for so... it was still an option but hoping for something better... The next day the first place went to was Sea Crest  my friend Janel already lived there and she loves it He quoted me 1300 a month but with one month free and to prorate it for the rest of the lease it will be only 1199 a month. There was an extra deposit for Darwin but it was only 250 and the total deposit was 300 so 550 deposit... and with a pet every month is 25 extra bucks. SO total for a monthly rent there is 1224... woot woot!! We visited the other apartments on my list such as Pinnical at Talega, Pacific Pointe, Seabrook at Bear Brand, Capistrano Pointe... all were GREAT but it came down to price and timing. I can now move in when I am ready and have exactly what I wanted in the apartment. As soon as I signed the lease I just wanted to call Dave and tell him the good news... but of course I can't just call him... so now I have fun news for him. I am now moving the 30th at 4 in the morning to get there early enough to pick up my keys and the 1st of the month will be spent pulling stuff out of storage and getting Dave and I's vehicles set up on base. I am really excited to start living back out there again It will be the final point to him returning finally!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment