We got a semi secure date...(maybe) it's the marine corps mind you...and I cant tell you on here obviously... should seem obvious why I cant but I guess terrorists and other people might find out where and when they are gonna be there... ANYWAYS. Can't tell you but I can say it's in April for sure. It's going to come whether I like it or not and that's ok with me... I will survive...with this blog... If I don't...well I will don't you worry about it.
He hasn't left yet but it feels like it and I am still in Cali for it... which sucks. I am all alone since he is training for this upcoming deployment for a MONTH coming home early February. I miss him. You don't truly realize how much you miss someone until they are no longer present. Trust me I really really really MISS him! Trying not to focus on the deployment and going to try and stay positive...but it's so hard when I have to see my best friend leave... and I am not not not looking forward to him leaving.
My husband is my best friend and he does so much good for me... getting me to bed early for one! He's my personal sleeping pill... because he goes to be so early and I want to be with him so I go to sleep as well. Get a good nights sleep every night he is home. I miss snuggling on our too small couch that doesn't fit us both but we still make it work. Reminds me of sleeping on his twin bed and my twin bed before we were married... we for sure did NOT fit on those beds comfortably. Now that we have a decent full bed it's still a cuddle fest but we still have room to move around. I miss the cuddlefest.
I miss the kisses from when he or I come home from work. I really miss those!
I miss him taking out the garbage... that I never have to ask him to do he's just a good boy like that and I really appreciate it... and the garbage can for our apartment is far away from where I live so I hate walking all the way over there to drop it off... yes I am that lazy.
I just miss the companionship the most. I have a best friend of a husband and I am so blessed for that. I truly enjoy just being with him no matter what. I even wake up early to go hunting bunny rabbits... now that's a sweet wife I am telling you!!
I hope wherever he is tonight that he is warm and safe and enjoying the training because he's going to need it. If you would please pray for us... that we will both return home safely and in perfect condition. We will need it.
David James I love you more than anything in the world. I would not be who I am today without you. You are truly one of the few good men.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment