Saturday, January 30, 2010

Feels like a life time.

David is coming home from training soon!! la la la I could sing...but I won't because I sing very badly. I am excited and I am glad he is coming home. I feel like this was good for him to be away because it gives me a sense of what I will be doing if I am lonely and mope around the house for a whole month while he is deployed. Except I missed him ver ver ver much! It won't get easier when he's gone and as time goes on. I just need to be happy and focus on all the positive things that will be happening while he is gone. Like I will be with my family and his family. He is so brave and amazing for what he does... I know I could never do what he does. I will be working and going to school part time for... well I don't know what I want to do yet but I have a feeling it will be a Nail Tech class. I will be surrunded by friends and family and keeping busy. Which is all that I can do. It'll be a tough 7 months but I will get through it. (Thankful it's ONLY 7 months)
So... The other day I am on facebook (what else would I be doing) and this ONE marine wife...she's kind of crazy... she seemed way nice at first and then she says things to me and I am thinking "really?" The things she said were dumb, superfical and arrogant. But whatever right? She invited me to a group called the "Wives against the Marine Core Order" and well... I will just post the text that she wrote for the Info on the group... pretty rediculous...

"Marine wives who are self proclaimed as The Silent Ranks stand by there men and women without a peep. It's due time that The Silent Ranks are no longer silent, and have a vioce in how their life is dictated. This site is created and supported by active duty Marine wive's who are fed up with how her and her family are treated in the Marine Core. If you have issues to share or discuss, you've come to the right place! If your tired of not being heard, you've come to the right place! If your just fed up with the Marine Core period, Welcome, you've come to the right place!"

OKAY let's review. This girl thinks she is the ONLY person who matters in all of America. AND she doesn't want her husband do go and do anything unless it's approved by her. So I am just wondering when she was made the president of the united states. And thank god she isn't because we would have a tyrant on our hands.

Here's the story in which she told me that she is so upset with the marine CORPS... and YES she wrote CORE.... not a typo...she said that it's debatable on how it's spelled..um wrong...whatever. She was mad because he was asking for leave and it didn't get approved... now I hate as much as any wife in the military when things don't go my way...buuuut I know there is absolutly NOTHING I can do about it and my husband is probably peeved as much as me. So I would think being a good sport for him will help him be able to go back to work. Don't you think? If I was just a whiney bitch and complained when things wouldn't go my way...I would be the most negative person ever in the whole world.
The military is full of problems with family.. things don't go the way you want they go with the branch of military you are in. No if's and's or but's. There is no unsilent-ing the rank of wife of military. As long as we are married to the military we come second...maybe not in our husbands hearts of course but they signed a contract they HAVE to show up and there ain't nothing I can do or say about it.
Hope y'all agree with me...

Marine Wifey OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I agree totally with you. She sounds like a nut job :(

    ReplyDelete