Do you know how many seconds are in 7 months? 18 408 206.8 seconds.
Ya... I counted. Ok no I didn't but still. That's 18,408,206.8 seconds more than anyone should go without seeing their spouse. I can say I am just not ready to say goodbye yet. It'll be tough but Dave and I will make it through this. Don't worry about me cause I will be fine... Prayers for my husband's safety would be best suited...in fact if you don't already pray for our troops then you should start because you cant imagine what kind of hell they have to go through... I can't even imagine it and I live with him.
Anyways until that time We have some things to look forward too. We had such an amazing year together and I am somewhat grateful for the deployment dates because he might be home for the holidays this year... and he won't miss any big dates... Our anniversary he will most likely be home for, my 21st birthday is in a week and a half and he will be here, and then we are going to Vegas the weekend after. He was home for Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years. The only thing he will be working for is his 22 birthday. So I will just have to send an extra care package when that time rolls around.
I am just going to enjoy these days with him as much as we can.. Do everything he wants to until he has to leave. I will be truly grateful when this D word is over and done with. Because we will only have 8 months left until EAS and we can go back to Utah and make our civilian life start. I am not going to say this will be easy for anyone. But we will make it work because well duh we love each other :)




Very sweet!
ReplyDelete