I am sitting here with my hubby, looking around our bare living room and white walls. Nothing is hanging anymore...and boxes are littering the floor. I am looking at all the things I will be packing up and moving this week. Our little place in Fallbrook is coming to an end. The utilities have been notified, our mail will be forwarded, and we will take a journey in two very different directions, and be married only 6000 miles away from each other.
Dave and I are coming up on our first anniversary. Cute, right? I think so.
I just want to say how much I am going to miss him and I can't wait for November. We will start our life anew and get on with being married and taking a whole different journey without the military breathing down our backs.
I am done talking now
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




You have so much to look forward to! This time apart will only make you stronger:)
ReplyDeleteKeep postive - This time will pass and It will be November before you know it :)
ReplyDeleteYou are my hero. I don't think I could handle what you are going through. Keep busy and November will come quickly. Call me anytime.
ReplyDelete