Family party today... full room but feeling empty.
Is it wierd that I feel empty if my best friend isn't there to crack a joke at my expense? That he isn't here to hold my hand or mutter things under our breath and laugh out loud at what the other had said.
I am going on 5 days of no phone call... and I am positive I missed one on friday... My heart hurts for him. I want nothing more than to go to sleep tonight in his arms and know that everything will be okay. This no phone call thing is wearing on me... I know he's okay because well... obviously I would find out if he wasn't but I would like to hear it from his mouth that he's okay. I want to hear his voice.
I miss you David, wherever you are.





That picture hurts my heart a little. What a darling couple. Hang in there, sweetie. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYou are so strong Heather! Everyone takes for granted that their husband comes home every night, even me, I would be a basket case if I didn't hear from him for that long. You are amazing!
ReplyDelete