But I just wanted to say how thankful I am to have friends who's husbands are with Dave too. It's nice when I don't get to hear for him weeks on end but have someone to complain about the communication still with. It's nice to talk about them and homecomming how how wonderful it's going to be.
I wish I could talk to my Hubby but I am thankful I started this deployment with some beautiful girls to support me when I am weak, to talk when I can't talk to him, to listen when it's just been one of those kinds of days, to rant about how much we hate the guy on the satalite phone who always says sorry this call could not be completed as dialed, the profanities we use to complain to the satalite phone guy, the drinks that help us relax, the ideas of flying out to Afstupidstan to pick them up... all usually wearing heals..
It is a joy knowing I got girls going through the same thing and I can call them up anytime... Facebook any time and know that no matter what we are here for each other.
Thank you Sarah, Michelle, Stacia, Amy, Angela, Marcia, Rebecca, Tatiana, Janel, Kelsey, Jayme, Tabby, Manda, Sandra, Tiffany, Brenda, Brittany, Laura, Beckie, Katherine, Megan, and Kristen. I am thankful for our talks and for your friendship. I haven't met all of you yet but you best know we're gonna have a 3/1 banner making party in october/november, and I am so excited to be back before our men come home. You all are strong and part of the few and proud. OORAH 3/1 marine wifeys.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment