Wednesday, June 23, 2010

List:Revised

Okay I dont know if you have been following my blog the whole time but about 4 or 5 months ago I made a list of things I wanted to accomplish within the time that Dave had left in the Marines. Well I have sort of a hard time doing long term lists... so I am revising it for these next 5 months. That's right these are things I want to do before my Honey comes home.

  1. Loose 30 lbs. This isn't reaching for the stars with me I know I can do this I just have been lacking the motivation. Instead of working out I would rather eat ice cream with potatoe chips and a plate of pasta with alfredo sauce....bad choices. I want my Dave to come home to a sexy wifey that he can be proud of for actually obtaining my goal of loosing the weight. He has gone through so much so far that if I can't do that I pretty much Fail. SO Program starts now. No more fast food working out 5 times a week... NO EXCEPTIONS. (almost there lost 11 lbs already.)
  2. Read 25 to 30 new books. I am having a hard time starting The Time Travelers Wife probably because I know what happens and lets be honest the first of the book is boring. I want new authors and different books to read. I'm big into fantasy so if you got any good dragon, knights, fairy, or any other mythical creature book I am all for it.
  3. Fix my teeth. So my teeth are strait and they look good buuut if you don't notice you probably haven't I have a big white spot on my teeth. I have tried bleaching it and doing the whitening trays and they don't work they just make the white spot whiter. I have had enough I am saving my money to get this fixed. I hate my teeth and don't smile with my teeth for that reason. It's time to fix them.
  4. I know this goes back to number one but I want to fit into my old jeans and possibly get into a size six.
  5. Send a package a week... I have been trying to keep up with packages but I work such sporatic times and my sleeping pattern is way off so I wake up in time for my 5 o'clock shift which IS NOT GOOD. I end up going to walmart after work picking up things for Dave when I should just go home and get to sleep so I can wake up for working out earlier. I send about 2 every 2 weeks now but I want to just be on top of it.
  6. Write to him every other day. I just want to remind him that he is loved and missed. AND to be safe.
  7. Pray every night before bed... I have been better but I could be lots better. If I have forgotten I shoot up one quickly for Dave's sake. I should pray for all of the boys over there every night. It's a good plan
  8. Hike timp.. I am feeling rather down because my phone doesn't get service all the places I want to go hiking so I don't really want to go JUST incase he calls and I am out of cell service range. I think I can mannage hiking mt timpanogas to the cave.. cave isn't too long and I think I get service all the way up to the cave.
  9. Spend time with my in laws and the sister and brother in laws. I feel bad always being busy but I need to spend time with the Waynes and Kristy and Rachelle. And my awesome Parent in laws.
  10. Donate to Veterans... I actually got to do this on memorial day... so check. :)
  11. Pamper myself. I deserve a back massage and pedicure. Who doesn't?
  12. Get my room clean and keep it that way. OOPS
  13. Start a routine... Wake up, work out, go to work, sleep. Going to sleep on time is hard I think I will start a going to bed at 10 rule. It's just too light outside when it's 9 so I think 10 or 10:30 would be good. I need to get in the habbit of getting to sleep and waking up before noon.
  14. Take my mom to the Melting pot... Well I should take her there just need to be richer than I am now.
  15. Take a multivitamin daily!
  16. Eat fruit.
Well That's all I can think of at the moment.. I will add and cross of the list every time I finish one.  If you decide that a list like this sounds good to you let me know I would love to have a list friend so we can motivate each other to finish and cross of things on our lists

1 comment:

  1. I make lists ALL THE TIME! Sometimes I make lists of the lists I need to make that day. Today, I made three. Anyway-I love your list!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete