So this was taken almost a month ago...like 3 weeks. I have shed a few pounds more since then but that is the most recent photo I have taken... My Hubby called from Afghanistan today.. made my whole day! His unit has the sat phone for a few more days so I should hear back from him more than not. =D LOVE my LIFE!!
PS if you are wondering about the writing at the bottom of the picture I got asked almost every elevator ride in Las Vegas if those were real dog tags... EVERY elevator ride... that's a lot for however many times we had to go up to the room and fill our flasks...which is what is in my hand yes.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





aw! i didn't even notice the writing but i love it!! so totally true! i love wearing my husbands because it makes me feel so close to him despite how far away he is!
ReplyDelete