Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Day 30 - Whatever tickles your fancy
Well It's day 30 finally and I am so so thankful that this month is over! YAY I will be moving all tomorrow and spending all weekend getting my shit together in my new apartment in San Clemente, CA. I am extatic. I did everything I needed to get done and then some. I only have a few hundred more articles of clothing that I need to shove into the crevices of the Exploder and my car and then I leave in the morning at 4. AHHHH I could just die I am so excited. The days moved quickly and I am very appreciative so if time could keep on movin it would be even more apprecaited. Whoever read this all the way to 30 deserve a prize...hmmm i'll make ya cookies if you comment on this last post and send them to you. Next post I send will be me in California. You know you can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'd like cookies. but don't mail them to me...i'll just pick them up ;)
ReplyDeleteHehehe you deserve cookies... don't worry I make some :)
ReplyDelete