I do have a perfectly logical explanation as to why I am behind. 2 or my favorite people from colorado came to visit me. I will tell you all about it.
Day 25 - Your day, in great detail: So today is pretty chill, just been packing my entire room into my car and Dave's exploder... I can't believe how much shit I have just from being here for 5 months!! I am gonna go see some relatives tonight and pack some more!! BLAH
Day 26 - Your week, in great detail: So Amy and Stacia came to see me this last weekend. We stayed in my Aunt's condo in park city and we went shopping (I got my dress for the Dine out that our Marines are having since we won't have a Birthday ball this year cause they won't be home for it) and we did the alpine slide and alpine coaster. We drank a little and played wii. Went to the melting pot and it was delicious!
Day 27 - This month, in great detail: This month I have been busy worrying, stressing, doing things I need to get done for Dave to come home. I put a sound system in Dave's car, new tires on my car, sold my old car, got an alignment on my car, fixed Dave's car so it doesn't have a check engine sign and got it safety and emissions, found out I cant register Dave's car so wasted 40 bucks on safety and emissions, got an apartment, gained 5 lbs back... it's been a crazy month of car problems. I never want to deal with another car again!!!
Day 28 - This year, in great detail: January I rang in the new year with my Hubby, I think he left for a while... but that's normal, February I had my 2nd valentines with Dave, pretty univentful I hate valentines day. March My birthday I went to vegas with my Parents and Dave, and Dave made my birthday soo good! I love that boy. April I said goodbye to my Hubby for 7 months.... LAME May: I got back to work and bought my first vacation ticket to Oklahoma. June: I went to Oklahoma and played with Sarah Cole. July I spent 10 days in Colorado honoring a man who gave his life for freedom. I was glad to be there with my girls through this hard time. August Went to vegas with Michelle, Stacia, Amy and Katy for a half way home party. September I went to get my apartment, next month is October and I will be busy find a job and getting skinny and final touches on getting everything ready for my Dave to come home to. November Well.. it'll be a good month that's for sure. December we will most likely go home for a week or so to be with family for christmas. Dave will be home so I don't care WHAT I am doing as long as it's with him.
Day 29 - Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days... My Hope is to fall right back into place with my Hubby, that we don't have to struggle with money or with our cars, I dream about homecoming and I want us to both be in school this time next year. The plan is to get away from the Marine Corps for good and never look back. We plan on a lot of things but my main plan is to just cherish the time I get to have with my husband and thank god every day for him returning home to me. Nothing is more important than that.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment