Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some days I feel completely worthless as a friend and daughter and wife. So today I filled out the first two.. (I can't be a bad wife if he's not home to judge, and I am not a cheating whore so there ya go) I just have been feeling blah, obviously because the lack of phone calls that I have been getting. I know that it wont matter in a couple of weeks but honestly if I could just hear his voice it would make a WORLD of difference. I want to just lay in bed all day long and do nothing because I have no motivation. I am also getting a start of a cold, which makes me more pissy cause my nose feels soooooo dry which usually means I will be getting a sore throat and cough and then it'll hit my nose and I will have the sniffles for a week or so. So say goodbye to sleep and or working out cause if you have tried to workout with a head cold and stuffy noes that is leaking well it just doesn't work out in my favor. 
I am sorry I just really wanted to complain and since I feel I have no one I can or should complain to well here I am. 

Only a couple more weeks of this nonsense and I will have him home with me once again... where he should be. FOR GOOD. NO more D words I have had enough of them. 
My Forever will begin in a couple weeks. 
I would like to say I have survived my 1st and only combat deployment, but we're still not there yet... I'll keep updating here until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment