I believe this day should be a year round thing cause even this one day no one really seemed to say anything.... Other than the ones who have a loved on in the military. If you didn't than you probably didn't think twice about today. That aggrivates me... although I understand why that is. Before I married into the contract that my Hubby signed in 2007 I had NOOO idea what it was like. I don't think I ever really thought about them. (it pains me to say that) I now realize I wasn't the only one... there are many who don't. Not that they don't care, but they don't care enough for my liking. Do me a favor... next time you see any man in uniform regardless of branch tell him thank you and you are proud of him. Just a quick happy veterans day thank you for keeping our nation safe would be acceptable on facebook.
I really like this weekend... I will tell ya more next week.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment